Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Upcoming posts & More about me!


Hi everyone! Guess who had their first exam today? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Anyway, I figured I'd write up a small post 1) about the posts I'm planning to write this month and 2) a bit about me and my life right now! I figured that I haven't really 'personalized' my blog much, in regards to having posts updating y'all about my daily life and such. So-

This month I'm trying to do a face mask - skincare - makeup review cycle with the occasional non-review related post to change things up a bit. After not very careful consideration, I decided upon this list:

Skincare reviews:
- Hada Labo AHA+BHA foaming cleanser
- Kose Deep Cleansing Oil
- Sana Hadanomy milk + cream
- Juju Aquamoist Vitamin C emulsion + cream

Makeup reviews:
- Dolly Wink eyeliner in black
- Etude House falsies #4
- Peripera Peri's Tint Water in red

Mask reviews:
- My Beauty Diary Arbutin Whitening Mask
- My Beauty Diary Mixed Berries Mask
- My Beauty Diary Earl Grey Tea & Macaron Mask (they misspelled it, not me)

Other, non-reviews:
- Morning skincare routine
- Evening skincare routine
- Various haul posts (always and 4eva)
- Fashion inspiration pics


More about ME!

My name is Laura and I'm a 19 year old student attending a University in Scotland. I study Scandinavian Studies & Linguistics at Uni, and I love it! I'm originally from the US, but moved to Scotland a week after my 18th birthday to go to school. 

My non makeup and skincare hobbies include exercise, video games, wasting time on the internet, reading, and cuddling with my boyfriend. I actually met my (Norwegian) boyfriend on an MMO- Global Agenda! Our 3 year anniversary is in June, and we've been long distance the entire time. In August I'm moving to Oslo for my year abroad, so we will finally be in a 'regular' relationship! I'm extremely excited, as I love him to bits and he is wonderful and sweet and funny and has the cutest face and butt ever. 

Currently I'm in exam mode and everything sucks. That is literally all my life is right now. Studying and going to the gym and stressing about exams and occasionally blogging. 

This has been an exciting introduction and update about my life. I hope you enjoyed it.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing stuff about yourself! I'm looking forward to your skincare routine posts! I met my fiance on the internet too! We've been together for 5 years now. We were in long distance relationship only for two years though. He is from Ireland and I'm from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you for reading it! :D Woohoo for meeting romantic partners on the internet! Do you live in Ireland now? :D I had no idea you were from Greece!

      Delete
    2. It's very nice but cold!

      Lol I don't look like the average Greek person because I never get a tan :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...