Hi everyone ~ For a change of pace from my usual reviews, I thought I'd show y'all some things I'm lusting after! :D I've split it up into four different categories- 1) makeup 2) skincare 3) fashion 4) other. My birthday is in late August, so hopefully I'll get some of these things for that! ~ God bless if you actually read all of this.
I'm feeling pretty happy with my skincare routine as it is- I'm happy with the results and will continue using all of my products until they're empty. But once they're empty... ;)
1) Mizon Snail Recovery Gel I've read nothing but great reviews about this! It's quite cheap ($6 on ebay hollaaaa) and has 75% snail filtrate or something. I'd like to use it during the summer months for a lighter moisturizer, since I'll be in Texas!
2) Makeup Artist's Choice 40% Lactic Acid peels- a western product! It's a very reasonably priced peel (I think some people use their trial bottles for a few months easily) that is supposed to be super effective for fading hyperpigmentation.
3) Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: I'm in need of a gentle and non-damaging physical scrub to get rid of some flaky skin I get from my daily/weekly AHA exfoliations. Someone on reddit recommended this for me, and it has a toooonnn of very promising reviews~
4) Mizon Multifunction Formula Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule: I actually bought a snail filtrate ampoule recently that I'll review sometime, but that was an impulse buy and I couldn't find any reviews on it. This one has solid reviews and I'm slowly becoming obsessed with using Mizon's snail products.
5) Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence: I've heard mixed reviews on this... some absolutely adore it, and a couple haven't seen any results. I'm hopeful that I'll be one of the majority and experience some excellent skin tone-evening, anti-aging, general skin-bettering action with this toner.
6) MBD Sake Yeast Sheet Mask (10)- I said I wanted a box of them, and I'm going to have a box of them damnit.
This isn't even everything I want...
1) Cat Chu Wink Lip Sticks in colors .#1 Peach Vanilla, #5 Red Cat, and #7 Salmon Pink.
2) Lioele Auto-Eyebrow in Dark Brown- I'm not actually sure what color I'd need, but I want to experiment with filling in my brows.
3) Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base in Mint- I need a base. Everyone loves it. Cute packaging.
4) It's Skin Babyface Petit Blusher in #1 Lovely Pink- I'm in need of more blush than just my single Nars Orgasm, and this is adorable, cheap, and has good reviews!
5) Peripera Peri's Tint Jelly in Pink & Orange- I don't have either of those colors for lippies, and both seem useful. I really like my Peripera lip tint, so I'd imagine that these are of similar quality!
6) Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix in Clear- I plan on wearing my falsies out a lot more this summer and next school year, and I'll need a good glue for them. I really like the Dolly Wink eyelash glue that came with the pairs of eyelashes I have, so why not buy the full size?
8) Etude House Look at my Eye's Duets Orange Disco & Pink Soul
Baaaasically a bunch of Taobao blouses and sweaters, haha. I'm definitely stocking up on sweaters, as you'll see once my first Taobao order (fucking eventually) comes in! I have an idea in my head of how I'll dress inspired by this illustration. Anyone have any opinions or suggestions about where to find clothes like that? C:
1) Etude House Juicy Cocktail Gradation nail polishes in Princess Mary, Love Violet, and Screw Driver. Possibly other colors... possibly all of them. They look sooo lovely and I've only heard good reviews about them!
2) Jetoy Choo Choo notebooks! I want to be as cute as possible for my exchange year! Which starts in August. I don't know if any of you guys know this, but I'm going to the University of Oslo for my third year of university, as part of my degree. Jeg snakker litt norsk, in case I have any Norwegian readers besides my boyfriend. Hopefully in not too long I'll be fluent yay :D
3) Three 3DS games for my 3DS XL! I believe that my boyfriend is buying me the new Animal Crossing for our anniversary in June, which I am irrationally excited about. I might ask for one of the other 3DS games for my birthday from my brother, we'll see. I'll buy the last one with my $$$ from working over the summer like the responsible young adult I am.