Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sasa Haul!!

Hi! I've been busy lately with an essay for school, so I won't post my next review for a week or so. Regardless, I thought I'd do a brief entry about my Sasa haul I got in last week!

All in all it contained 5 products, 6 including the small sample I got.


AQUAMOIST Hyluronic Acid Whitening & Moisture Milky Lotion
It's an emulsion by JuJu Cosmetics with vitamin C! I really like it so far, and I'll be reviewing it in the next month or so! Vitamin C is supposed to reduce inflammation, promote collagen production, enhance effectiveness of peels and microdermabrasion, and lessen hyperpigmentation. Which I need :)
HadaLabo TAMAGOHADA Daily Foaming Wash
BHA is supposed to unclog and refine pore size and reduce breakouts, while AHA is a mild exfoliant, that repairs sun damage - both build collagen! I heard that if you just put it on and wash it off immediately after it doesn't do much good, so I've been trying to keep it on for a minute or two. A review will eventually be up!

JUJU Cosmetics AQUAMOIST Vitamin C Cream
Ahh, this one I'm not such a huuuge fan of so far. The first couple of times I used it, it simply wouldn't absorb. I've only found it okay after using the barest amount... I ended up ordering a different cream to replace this one, I just think it's not that great really :(

Kose SOFTYMO Deep Cleansing Oil
It's my first time trying a cleansing oil, and I really like it so far! Not much else to say at this point.

SELENA 5 Layers Cotton Pad
I actually keep forgetting to use these with my toner, but a lot of people are fans of them, and they were quite cheap ($3.40 for 80), so I figured it was worth a try. As you can see on the box, you use them to make toner face masks! It's a very popular thing in Japan, from what I understand. You can see an explanation of the process here. :)

Methode SWISS Whitening Spot Eraser
I've been using this on a couple of new pigmentation marks I have, and I *think* that it's working. I don't think I'll bother buying a full size though, as it's so expensive. We will see though...


So yea! That's about it. The next reviews I'll be posting are for makeup, but I'll get around to reviewing these after I've used them for atleast a month, that way I have an idea if they actually work. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to order from sasa soon (first time)! These cotton pads and the cleasning oil is in my basket along with other stuff ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool :D i've used the cotton pads a few times and i quite like them, the only issue for me is remembering to use them because I keep them in a different room. ^^' I have another sasa haul coming in soon with just MBD masks >:D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...