Monday, September 30, 2013

Sasa and Ebay Haul!


At long last, an update! I'm very sorry for how long it's taken me to write up another post, but I promise that I'll start updating more regularly again. Despite having a looong list of products I need to review, I thought I would ease back into blogging with a simple haul post! 

I purchased these products from Sasa and Ebay seller AlphaBeautyUK, who sells a lot of Japanese products at a reasonable price. I'll list out the products and give a brief description where neccessary.

Skincare
Left to Right

1) Mentholatum Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50+ PA+++
I'm constantly on the search for the perfect sunscreen! This one is alcohol free and quite gentle, and so far I like it a lot.

2) Kracie Naive Naive Deep Cleansing Oil (Olive)
It was cheap and simple.

3) Avene Retrinal+ 0.1 Cream 
Not Asian, but I've been wanting to incorporate retinoids into my routine for awhile. Unfortunately, I won't be able to book an appointment with the dermatologist until I'm back in Texas this December, so I got an OTC product instead. This was purchased at Dermstore.com

4) Juju Aquamoist Vitamin C Toner
I wanted to get my Vitamin C in a different skincare step, versus my previous serums. Cheap and has great reviews :)

5) Hada Labo Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 
It's getting colder and dryer here in Norway, and this is cheap but works sooo well so far. Really happy with it!

6) Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream
Omg this cream is so good so far. I wanted the benefits of ceramides, but I hate the texture of popular ceramide creams like CeraVe. 


Makeup
Left to Right

1) Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume on
I was tired of being unsatisfied with my cheap but unremarkable mascara, so I finally coughed up the $15 for this. So far I really like it.

2) K-Palette 24hr Real Lasting Eyeliner (waterproof) 
I just realized that I accidently bought the waterproof version haha... oh well. So far it's quite nice, I'll write a comparison post between this and Dolly Wink eyeliner later.

3) Canmake Lasting Creamy Liner (black) 
I didn't have a pencil eyeliner, and everything is expensive in Norway.

4) Kate Designing Eyebrow N
My current eyebrow pencil was too dark for my hair, so I got this. I really like it so far, though it's a lot smaller than I expected.


18 comments:

  1. I really need to try out some Hada Labo soon. Once I run out of my current cleanser, I think I want to get the Tamagohada face wash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reviewed that one if you're interested! It's under my Hada Labo tag :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I'd love to see a review of that sunscreen! I've tried a couple of Mentholatum sunscreens and am thinking of trying that one next...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely be doing that :) Still have two other sunscreens to review first, but maybe next month you'll see a review on it!

      Delete
  3. K-Palette is a really great liner ! ^___^ I recently switched it with my Lo'real one which is almost the same price really :/

    http://krystallvl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see! Is the Loreal one just as good, then?

      Delete
  4. I love the K-Palette liquid liner~ c: I have both the K-Palette one and the Dolly Wink one (and a comparison post somewhere on my blog). Both are amazing, in my opinion. c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I can tell definitely tell a difference between them in some ways, but they're both excellent liquid liners imo. I'll check out your comparison post C:

      Delete
  5. i am using hada labo , majolica and k-palette too !

    rainxdropz.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got into Japanese cosmetics before Korean ones. I never buy them these days, though. I guess because Korean ones are cheaper. Lol.

    Meanwhile, I really do want to try one of Majolica Majorca's mascaras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see! I dunno, for some reason I've been slightly obsessed with Japanese cosmetics. I may or may not have anything to do with me rewatching Sailor Moon...

      Delete
  7. What a lovely haul.. I have the Kate Designer Eyebrow and I love it! Please do a review on the Majolica Marjorca mascara, because I was thinking of getting it (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul you should be so happy ^.^ I am curious about Juju Aquamoist Vitamin C Toner :)

    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your haul is really nice ^-^ I would love to read a review about the canmake pencil eyeliner and the sunscreen because I'm looking for a good sunscreen at the moment hehe~ :D And please do a review on the Majolica mascara because I heard a lot of good stuff about this and wanted to buy this too :3

    And I'm inviting you to join My first Giveaway ♥ . It's about beauty stuff and hair accessoires so you might like this :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I've tried two of those products already, The Vitamin C toner and the 1 day tattoo. Which reminds me...I should stock up on them soon. Let us know how the Majolica Majorca mascara goes! I'm still unsure whether to cough up the dough myself.

    Beauty Challenged

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good haul! I like the olive cleansing oil. It's a good, basic one for sure. I saw that you've reviewed the Softymo Deep cleansing oil- I love it for it's blackhead erasing but, man, if I use it more than once a week it really starts to dry my skin!

    ~Anna
    sparklingavalanche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great haul. i've been itching to buy from sasa for a while. and ebay is awesome for korean cosmetics.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...