Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What's Going on in my life + October Posting Goals

Happy October everyone! It's officially fall, and I've been enjoying the chillier weather and everything it brings. As many of my regular readers might have noticed, I was relatively inactive with this blog during September. Now that I've finally settled into life in Oslo, I'm ready to get back into regular blogging. I won't go all out like I have previously, as I'd prefer to ease myself back in. Please be patient with me! :)

Makeup
Missha Real Signature Complete BB Cream #21
Etude House Water Color Blusher (no. 2 Coral)

Skincare
Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA+++
Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner (Moisture)
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream
Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence

Masks
Sana Hadanomy Collagen Sheet Mask
MBD Black Peal Sheet Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...