Thursday, August 1, 2013

What's going on in my life + August Posting Goals

I'm freeeeaaaking out, y'all. I'm moving to Norway in less than a week, haven't practiced Norwegian at all this summer (besides very short conversations with my boyfriend), and am generally unsure of what I have to do. It's exciting and awesome but also frightening... and I'm sad that I won't see my family for awhile, of course! But life is full of stuff like that, I guess. Oh well. Anyway- I've tried to get the next couple of weeks' reviews written up in preparation for my busy transitioning time! I'm here for another 6 days, but please forgive me if I'm slow with replying to comments or anything~


Makeup
Dr. G Perfect Pore Cover BB Cream SPF30 PA++ Review
Etude House Color POP Shine Tint (Swing Pop) Swatch + Review
Dolly Wink False Eyelashes (no 9 Natural Dolly) Review
It's Skin Babyface Petit Blusher (01)

Skincare
Laneige Perfect Renew Essence Review
Laneige Perfect Renew Emulsion Review
Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner Review
Biore UV AQUA Rich Water Essence base SPF 50+ PA+++ Review

Sheet Masks
Finish up Baviphat Mask Reviews
Sana Hadanomy Collagen Sheet Mask Review

Other
Giveaway Winner Announcement
Life in Oslo
My Birthday!!!!

10 comments:

  1. wow goodluck Laura :)

    Hope you'll have a great time in Norway :)

    xoxo,
    babbledoll

    Join my giveaway here: Babbledoll's Fab Giveaway

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so excited! lol Have a great time in Norway and dont forget to take LOTSA pictures for those of us who'll be bumming at home LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I'm sure you're a mix of emotions, but it sounds like it will be amazing in Norway! Good luck!!
      o(〃^▽^〃)o

      oops! I didn't mean to mess up my original comment :/ lol

      Delete
  4. I wish you the best! If you see this comment, can you pick up the BB stick from Maybelline in the lightest shade for me? Or the Neutrogena foundation? LOL. A bit late :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That would be such an experience. o.o I hope you have an amazing time over there. Also, I always look forward to BB cream reviews from people who have a similar skin shade to me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey pretty! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Remember to check it out at Nineteen&!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...